Wednesday 6 March 2013

Changes to my Double Page Spread


I have made a few changes to my double page spread including correcting the typo in the pull out quote and adding credit for the writer and photographer who's names i have made up. I have also made the text smaller so it is now font size 9 and i have added more questions to make the interview longer and more in depth, as a response to my feedback. 
I have also changed the font of my title and i have removed the quote that was underneath as it looked too busy. I debated making the subtitle smaller however, i feel that a title on it's own is bold and stands out more. Also, because she is an established artist i didn't feel like i had to write anything cheesy such as "Hazel Grace reveals all" as her interview would explain everything. I have used the same font as the one used for my page number to keep the themes and styles consistent throughout the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment